Hi, I’m Shanyu Thibaut, a BS student at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I study Computer Science.
- Compilers: disassembly, (de)optimization, decompilers
- Obfuscation: dynamic opaque predicates, SSA and virtualization
- Law: civil and ip law
I’m responsible for the following projects
- Skidfuscator Java Obfuscator: Full Java obfuscator with inter-procedural obfuscation, leveraging SSA form to create some of the most complex flow obfuscation found in java
- Artemis Anticheat: Java anticheating software toolset designed to emulate and replicate Minecraft’s physics engine on the server-side based on incomplete data and heuristically bruteforced inferences. Currently the project spans over 100,000 lines of code
- Various Packet/Protocol APIs: Designed various packet apis for various different projects
- Multiplayer mods for Cities Skylines
- Reversal of various Android applications, including the SSL unpinning and source-code reversal of Snapchat, Tinder, Instagram, etc..
- Responsible for the discovery of an CVSS 9.4 RCE in Aioz Network, impacting over 50,000 end users.
- Responsible for the discovery of various other bugs in Phala Network, other blockchains, etc
- Analysis, evaluation and proposal of an inter-procedural Java Obfuscation methodology (2023, publishing soon?)